Thursday 8 December 2011

Tag time

Yeah you know me and my tags..
Still working on them all though I have given up having one for every gift..

I've used Cinders to show how easily she can be made Christmassy 
as well as many of the other Simply Sassy stamps..
The papers is by Poppy design. 
Snow crystal is Magnolia die
And the Sassy girl is colored with Copic markers.

Hope you have a great week and I will  be back with a little post this Monday :)
And for those of you who like to enter our Sweet Sassy Saturday,
this next one you got to enter by Sunday night..
Just like to warn you about stuff like that so if your out this weekend maybe you can
find some way to stop by anyway..

Lots of Hugs Maria 

4 comments:

  1. It is adorable! Love the image on it and great coloring. ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable. Love the colours.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - what a lovely tag! Jo x

    ReplyDelete